Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Random fall pics

How much do I heart my new camera? Blurred foreground AND background and 21.1 megapixels....ah, be still my heart!!
Having fun in the yard--the weather has been FABULOUS. Lucas is always begging to go outside and dig around in the dirt or run up and down the street (boy LOVES to run, which is awesome because it wears him out and burns off all the candy calories he picked up this fall!)
Alex enjoys being outside, too. But he is such a happy fella no matter where he is...unless it's Uncle Scott's house during the Saints game. It was the damnedest thing--every time we walked into the house he had a mini-meltdown. Weird. But a great excuse for me and Alex to skip the game and go shopping...
This pic is from early fall--but I couldn't resist throwing it in. He looks so handsome! And I have always loved that bib.
Finally a little shot for Nana, who purchased this cute penguin outfit (and the skeleton shirts up top).

No comments: