Friday, December 04, 2009

And now for the funny...

For every one shot that turns out beautifully there are usually four hundred that are total duds. So for a behind the scenes preview of what DIDN'T work, here ya go: First--Lucas is at that age where he either HATES having his picture taken, or he is a total ham with the "cheese" face. Here he was refusing to look at the camera out of spite and Alex is clearly so over this photo session. In the next shot Lucas is making silly faces and Alex looks quite scary...he reminds me of a vanquilitrist dummy.
Why we thought we would be able to get a shot of all FOUR kids together, I have no idea. Here is the best of the bunch. Stunning, right?
And my absolute fav: the shot of the Buffy boys. Notice we only get Alex's arm as he shoves Riley out of the way. Classic. At least R thinks its funny.

How pros do this on a daily basis...I can't fathom it! I needed two martinis and twelve hours of sleep to recover after this shoot. Seriously, I joke about it, but I love the chaos of it. Maybe someday it will cease being a hobby and I can go pro. Someday.

1 comment:

K said...

Classic. Totally describes the entire experience!!!!!