


This one is for Leigh--she is always saying that if she had a kid with Luc's little mohawk that she would spike it every day. So not much new happening this week--Josh is tired of playing Mr. Mom. I think he believed it would be so much more rewarding and instead he is just bored most of the time since Lucas is still sleeping the majority of the day. (He takes after his mom and likes his sleep--just warms my heart! Now if only he'd sleep consistently at night...) Josh has been so bored that he ripped out the sink in the upstairs bathroom and is beginning the remodel in there. Lucas doesn't like the noise too much, but he FINALLY likes his exersaucer. What a difference a month makes--he sits in it and coos and listens to all the music. Lucas also enjoys watching the DIY network with me--my new thing is the Scrapbooking show. It's full of fun crafty ideas. I'm slowly getting to work on my books--I get more done away from the house, though and now that I'm back at work I don't get out very much anymore. Speaking of work--it is good to be back, but I've decided that (SHOCK) I really enjoy being a stay at home mom and I am looking forward to July when I will be able to give my notice and be at home with Lucas. I won't be tearing up any bathrooms though...
2 comments:
I think the first picture is the best....so is it safe to say that picture frames and photo albums (or scrapbooks as the in crowd calls them these days) are a good gift idea for the next 18 years or so? Keep on keepin on
Scooter
Yes--I think I could wallpaper my entire home with pics of Luc. Sigh. I didn't want to be one of THOSE parents whose lives revolve around their children--I guess you just can't control it.
Post a Comment